With the rollout of our new food menu and freshly baked-in-house pastries, our team has come up with some tasty pairing ideas. Whether you’re in the mood for a sandwich and a beer, a pastry and coffee, a breakfast burrito and mimosa or any other combination, the possibilities are nearly endless!
Matches Made In Heaven
- California Dreaming: Chicken Bacon Sandwich + West Coast IPA
- Viva Italia: Prosciutto Mozzarella Sandwich + Cappuccino
- Spice it Up: Black Bean and Sweet Potato Breakfast Burrito + Blackcurrant Mezcal Margarita
- Jackpot: Cherry Turnover + Chocolate Cherry Cold Brew
- Picnic in the Park: Honey Wheat Club + Parkville Pub Ale
- Cheesy and Easy (Drinking): Grilled Cheese + Belgian Tripel
- Go Bananas: Bananas Foster Latte + Banana Nut Muffin
- Danke Schön: Roast Beef + Dunkel Lager
- Brown Bag Special: Tuna Salad + Crew Brew Brown Ale
- Chocoholic’s Dream: Persephone’s Kiss Latte + Double Chocolate Muffin
- Summer Vibes: Jack Fruit BBQ Sandwich + Orange Creamsicle IPA
- Treat Yo’Self: Cinnamon roll + Daily Grind Coffee Stout
- Tea for Two: Vanilla (or Cinnamon Crunch) Scone + Hot Tea
- Or your own favorite combo!
Find Your Favorite
You can find our full lineup of fresh, made-in-house sandwiches and breakfast burritos here. The new menu includes vegan options as well as gluten-free bread on request. And Rochester’s talented team is now baking pastries in house as well as cooking up innovative new donut flavors every day, including several vegan options! Baked goods and donuts vary daily, so stop by either Crossroads or Parkville location to see what tasty treats are on tap. Speaking of taps … David is always busy keeping our kegs full of the freshest craft beer in Kansas City. You can find the current tap list here or stop in for a tasting board to sample. Our coffee, tea and rotating seasonal drinks menu is available here.
We hope to see you soon at either tap room!
Rochester Brewing and Roasting is Kansas City’s first craft beer and coffee roastery under one roof. We’ve created welcoming spaces to gather for the best of both worlds – a Kansas City craft brewery and Kansas City coffee shop – all in one place. Stop by our spacious Crossroads location or check out our charming Parkville shop, located inside two vintage train cars. We’re open day and night, so come early for the coffee, stay late for the beer!