We cant wait for the Sea Shanty Choir to return with FOUR more scheduled Sea Shanty Singalongs in the coming months. The events are free, family-friendly and open to the public. The Kansas City Sea Shanty Choir will lead sing-alongs from 7-9 p.m. at Rochester’s Crossroads location on:
What’s a Sea Shanty Choir?
Sea Shanty Choirs are a way to gather and have fun with friends and family. Everyone, regardless of singing experience, is encouraged to join. You can clap along if you don’t feel like singing. Shantymen will always be there to lead just like the old days on the open seas.
You will learn traditional sailing tunes such as “The Wellerman,” “Haul Away Joe,” “Santiana” and “South Australia.” Come aboard if you’re looking for a unique night of fun. Our first Sea Shanty event was very popular so be sure to come early as seating is limited.
Music at Rochester Crossroads
There’s music happening almost every week at our Crossroads location. Come check out our talented local musicians!
- April 15 Sea Shanties 7-9 p.m.
- April 19 Kristin Hamilton 6-8 p.m.
- May 3 Kasey Rausch 6-8 p.m.
- May 5 First Fridays Concert w/ Kristin Hamilton & Kasey Rausch 5:15 p.m. & 6:45 p.m.
- May 17 Kristin Hamilton 6-8 p.m.
- May 27 Sea Shanties 7-9 p.m.
- June 7 Kasey Rausch 6-8 p.m.
- June 15 Fountain City String Quartet 6-8 p.m.
- June 21 Kristin Hamilton 6-8 p.m.
- June 30 Sea Shanties 7-9 p.m.
- July 19 Kristin Hamilton 6-8 p.m.
- July 28 Sea Shanties 7-9 p.m.
We can’t wait for the Sea Shanty Choir to return and hope to see you there or at one of our other exciting events.
LEAVE A COMMENT