On Wednesday July 10th, 2019 Rochester Brewing and Roasting Co. officially opened its coffee hours. After building a business plan, securing, funds, and completing buildout it is finally here. Cafe hours are now open. Coffee/beer is a thing, but to have a brewery and a roastery under one building has never been done in Kansas City.
- We have thought of your kids too and have included a small play area.
- We have an event space that holds up to 95 people. (Think corporate meetings, rehearsals, birthdays and more).
- Our cafe seats 50 people.
- Our bar is 60 feet long featuring 100 year old local wood crafted by our Cafe Manger’s father.
- We have 6 people working the cafe currently.
- Rochester was originally a brewery in Kansas City from the late 1800’s to Prohibition. Read more about how we were inspired by the name here.
We are excited to serve our community and be apart of an ever changing city. The beer will be coming soon.
Currently we are open for coffee hours from 6:30am-1:00pm. Stop by any time. Everyone is welcome.